Channel Partner Program
Global Capacity's brand promise of Connectivity Made SimpleTM delivers an industry-leading experience for channel partners that accelerates their business success. Partnering with Global Capacity simplifies and streamlines the entire network connectivity process from design, pricing, ordering and delivery through ongoing service and business management. Partners can easily and quickly obtain the most cost-effective and efficient connectivity solutions across the metro, country or globally, ensuring their customers a winning solution.
The Global Capacity Channel team is focused on helping our channel partners attain success in their business strategies.
The Global Capacity channel program provides a team of dedicated professionals that work to ensure channel partner success through all stages of the sales process and continues through service delivery and ongoing service support.
The program includes a dedicated partner support center that is composed of a team of professionals that collaborate with partners in a variety of sales and support tactics.
Features of Global Capacity Channel Partner Program
- Comprehensive product portfolio of award-winning network and managed services
- Ubiquitous network reach
- Competitive commissions with timely payouts
- Dedicated channel organization to support your needs
- Automated online pricing and ordering
- Product and service training
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Responsive back-office and system support
- Progressive incentives and promotions
Channel Partners and Customers choose Global Capacity for
- Multi-site, multi-state, multi-country network solutions
- Dedicated and Broadband Internet Services:
- Largest Ethernet over Copper (EoC) Network
- Asymmetric Ethernet for best performance and price
- National T1 Coverage
- DSL and cable technologies
- International connectivity to grow revenue in new markets
- MPLS over a wide portfolio of access technologies including ADSL & Asymmetric EoC
- Direct connectivity to cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud, and Equinix