Affordable and reliable connectivity has become a fundamental prerequisite for every enterprise. Whether you are a commercial enterprise requiring higher bandwidth, performance and scalability to connect your nationwide and international business locations, or a healthcare provider in need of secure connectivity to ensure the safe transfer of electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI), consider Business Ethernet from Global Capacity.
Compared to more traditional T1 and Bonded T1 services, Business Ethernet provides a broader range of service bandwidths, simpler paths for service scaling, greater cost efficiency and service standards defined to include Quality of Service (QoS) and resiliency.
Business Ethernet Provides Greater Cost-Efficiency and Scalability Across Your Network
- Symmetric bandwidth up to 45 Mbps and Asymmetric bandwidth up to 12 Mbps
- Cost-effective scaling of services to address changing needs without major changes to existing IT infrastructures
- Rapid Ethernet installation turn-around
- Disaster recovery over resilient and scalable network architecture
- MEF Carrier Ethernet (CE) 2.0 Certified
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Global Capacity Backup Wireless with managed failover service automatically detects access issues with primary data connections and immediately switches to an alternate 4G LTE wireless connection to keep your business operational. Read More.
- Wireless backup on connectivity services up to 10 Mbps
- Protection against network disruptions with immediate and seamless failover
- 7/24/365 proactive monitoring with managed failover and failback
- Nationwide 4G LTE footprint
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.