Global Capacity’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) service is the choice for enterprise customers looking for affordable, reliable and fast Internet connectivity on a secure and dedicated network. DIA service from Global Capacity offers a wireline solution for high-speed, high reliability, symmetric Internet access with business-critical performance guaranteed by an end-to-end Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Benefits of Global Capacity Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
Scalability - Grow and change with the needs of your business
Guaranteed Performance - Backed by end-to-end Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Highly Available - Cost-effective and reliable performance
Guaranteed Bandwidth - Broad range of tier options, ranging from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps
Symmetric Connectivity - High-bandwidth upload and download
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Service options for DIA include DSL, T1, Bonded T1, DS3 and Ethernet to reliably support mission-critical applications like Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), streaming video, remote connectivity, collaboration, file sharing and access to the Cloud. With One Marketplace™ DIA, businesses can reliably and cost-effectively share their data within campuses, around the country and across the globe.
- Full T1 at 1.5 Mbps
- Bonded T1 with speeds of 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, 10.5, and 12 Mbps
- DS3 at 45 Mbps
- Ethernet with speeds between 1 Mbps and 10 Gbps
Global Capacity provides aggregated network architecture with built-in core, port and ISP redundancies to ensure continuous operation. Global Capacity’s high-speed IP Transit connection provides our customers with more access in fewer hops. Customers can access our on-net IP services via one of the One Marketplace Point of Presence (PoP) sites, or off-net in over 98% of zip codes across the U.S. and globally over 200 countries. Leveraging One Marketplace’s ubiquitous footprint, diverse technologies and proven partners, Global Capacity customers can attain the best possible connection for their Internet needs.
DIA Service Offers
- Resilient long-haul core topology
- Rapid turnaround capability
- Port availability at all global locations
- Interconnectivity to over 2,800 separate networks via 50 major exchange points
- Support for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6 provided over the same connection
- Core nodes with access to 100 Gbps or multiple 10 Gbps connections
- Backbone circuits running over DWDM wavelengths directly on fiber, independent of another carrier's MPLS
- IP Transit via copper 10/100/1000 base T or fiber at 850nm (multi-mode), 1310nm or 1550nm (single-mode) using your SFP, SFP+, XFP, GBIC, or XENPA
Global Capacity Backup Wireless with managed failover service automatically detects access issues with primary data connections and immediately switches to an alternate 4G LTE wireless connection to keep your business operational. Read More.
- Wireless backup on connectivity services up to 10 Mbps
- Protection against network disruptions with immediate and seamless failover
- 7/24/365 proactive monitoring with managed failover and failback
- Nationwide 4G LTE footprint
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
We are always glad to help!
Put our years of experience to work for you.Contact Us Today
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.