Global Capacity DSL provides high-speed, affordable and scalable Internet services, with service line options for either primary or failover services. As a failover service, DSL is a redundant backup connection in case of primary line outages, to help businesses remain operational. Both symmetric and asymmetric services are available to serve the needs of our diverse customer base.
DSL is an ideal broadband solution for small and medium-sized businesses that download large files or depend on fast and reliable online performance. Global Capacity DSL services provide download speeds up to 20 Mbps over a nationwide, redundant private network for optimized performance and security. With 2,007 on-network and approximately 8,000 off-network Central Offices (COs), Global Capacity DSL services provide near-ubiquitous reach.
Which Service Is Best for Your Business?
By interconnecting to Global Capacity’s One Marketplace™, managed service providers, application providers and network service providers can leverage DSL to extend broadband Internet services to their customers, while benefitting from all of the business services Global Capacity offers today.
- Lineshare ADSL - Allows information to flow asymmetrically up to 6 Mbps / 768 Mbps for quicker email delivery and file downloading. Lineshare ADSL Internet includes speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 6.0 Mbps.
- Dedicated ADSL - Delivers the speed, reliability and throughput of ADSL without phone service from a local phone company (dedicated line). Dedicated ADSL Internet is designed for customers who want the benefits and features of DSL on a dedicated connection, with speeds ranging from 1.5x.384 Mbps up to 20x1 Mbps.
- SDSL (Symmetric DSL) - Is a dedicated line service that offers a symmetrical data transfer rate, typically up to 1.5 Mbps, with guaranteed uptime and Mean Time To Repair (MTTR). SDSL Internet is an affordable alternative to T1.
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
- Services offered on both shared and dedicated line basis for 1.5 Mbps/384 Kbps to 6.0 Mbps/768 Kbps
- Services offered on a dedicated line basis for 8.0 Mbps/1.0 Mbps to 15.0 Mbps/1.0 Mbps
- Dedicated ADSL provides DSL benefits without the shared telephone requirements of other DSL services
- Asymmetric configuration enables faster download speeds than upload speeds
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) offers high-performance for real-time applications
- Static or dynamic IP addressing
- IPv4 or IPv6 addressing
Benefits of DSL Service
- Speed - Up to 15.0 Mbps download speed and 1.0 Mbps upload speed
- Convenience - Always-on, unlimited Internet access
- Nationwide Footprint - Available across Global Capacity’s nationwide on-net footprint
- IP Addressing - Static IP addressing is standard, to host web, mail or e-commerce servers
- Expert Support - Specialized service team available live 24x7x365
Global Capacity Backup Wireless with managed failover service automatically detects access issues with primary data connections and immediately switches to an alternate 4G LTE wireless connection to keep your business operational. Read More.
- Wireless backup on connectivity services up to 10 Mbps
- Protection against network disruptions with immediate and seamless failover
- 7/24/365 proactive monitoring with managed failover and failback
- Nationwide 4G LTE footprint
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.