Global Capacity’s Engineering Services provide customers with the end-to-end technical expertise, market insight and logistical support to design and provision private transport networks, from strategic planning and design, through staging, installation, test, turn-up, and operations hand-off. Our experienced engineers understand today’s dynamic network needs and serve as an extension of customers’ existing IT and communications teams to optimize performance and deliver a secure, dedicated network that meets their unique business needs.
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
What can I expect from Global Capacity Engineering Services?
- Experience across hundreds of projects ensures reduced risk, accelerated deployment and high-quality workmanship
- Project-based model offers significant cost savings over dedicated in-house project management and engineering staff
- Outsourced project model enables internal IT teams to focus on their core business
- Expertise across multiple transport technologies and vendors
- Custom network design capabilities
- Efficient deployment of new services
- Ability to leverage Global Capacity’s vendor relationships to decrease network deployment costs
Options and Features
• Engineering (design)
• Furnishing (equipment and materials)
• Test and turn-up of private networks
• Network architecture and design
• Equipment and material procurement, installation and configuration
• Site readiness assessment and engineering
• Fiber testing and certification, including baseline performance analysis and optimization
• Network staging and certification
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.