In today’s digitized economy, even brief network downtime and unplanned outages can have significant financial consequences - including loss of revenue, decreased productivity, missing critical data and poor customer experience. Organizations rely on constant access to data, including streaming content and video, secure storage repositories and low latency data retrieval, remote facilities for backup and disaster recovery, and access to the Cloud.
Global Capacity’s Wavelength services offer private and scalable network solutions to accommodate dynamic connectivity needs without the additional investment in IT infrastructure. Global Capacity’s Wavelengths are a cost-effective solution targeted for organizations that require a private network platform with minimized additional capital expenditures and lower IT infrastructure overhead. Wavelength connectivity runs on dedicated fiber and dedicated optical equipment, providing network security and reliability for applications with stringent latency requirements.
Wavelengths are a fully managed private, point-to-point service offering, delivered over a state-of-the-art Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) network designed to scale with customer business needs.
- 1G, 2.5G, 10G or 100G dedicated bandwidth
- Strong connectivity between Tier 1-5 markets
- Support for route diversity from a single or from multiple carriers
- Increase capacity with scalable bandwidth
- Options for dark fiber
- Options for protected and unprotected configurations
- Support of multiple protocols including Ethernet, SONET and IP
- Diverse network routing via unique rights-of-way, provided to improve network reliability
- Support of multiple vendors on a single platform
- Guaranteed DWDM platform interoperability