Application Service Providers
Application Service Providers (ASPs) have become an important alternative for both smaller companies with fewer locations and employees and larger companies outsourcing systems and applications. Enterprise applications are typically designed to interface or integrate with other enterprise applications used within companies, and to be deployed across a variety of networks including Internet, Wide Area Networks (WANs) and corporate Local Area Networks (LANs). Connectivity is a key part of the successfully delivery of these applications. To differentiate themselves, ASPs require solutions that provide diverse, reliable and ubiquitous coverage, enabling them to reach their customers regardless of location. Choosing the right connectivity partner for business application delivery is critical to success.
ASPs turn to Global Capacity’s private, secure and highly available network solutions for successful application performance and delivery. Leveraging our award-winning One Marketplace™ platform, we offer ASPs the reliable network solutions they need to deliver the best possible experience to their customers.
Why Connect to One Marketplace?
- Lower bandwidth costs
- Multiple Class of Service (CoS) options to prioritize delivery of mission-critical data
- Secure application delivery over a protected private network
- Simplified, proactive network management and, monitoring and support services
- End-to-end Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- The ability to repurpose IT teams to focus on core business objectives
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
One Marketplace Benefits
- Quick turn around on competitive quotes for faster time-to-market
- Visibility into available capacity across multiple access technologies and geographies
- Ubiquitous coverage and access to over 40 million commercial sites across 50 markets
- Accelerated application speed and optimized network utilization
- Reduced capital expenditures via cloud-based applications and managed services
- Reduced operational complexity with a single contract SLA, bill and point of contact
- Highly available services and streamlined recovery operations
- Increased network uptime with 24x7x365 proactive support and circuit monitoring
We are always glad to help!
Put our years of experience to work for you.Contact Us Today
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.