With the Cloud only being as good as an employee's ability to effectively access it, the overall user experience depends highly on enterprise network connectivity. Today, the Internet is the predominant method to connect to cloud applications services. The challenge is that larger Enterprises are hesitant to move mission-critical applications to the cloud when delivered via the Internet due to concerns with security, network performance, data governance and regulatory compliance. As a result, many organizations choose private dedicated connectivity for improved performance. A private connection to the Cloud over Global Capacity's One Marketplace network offers the predictable latency, increased security, performance and scalability that is essential for businesses to successfully create anything from simple websites to complex business applications.
Simplified Cloud Connectivity and Consumption
One Marketplace offers simplified business connectivity to the Cloud with end-to-end execution. It provides a unique combination of aggregation, automation tools and information to streamline and simplify the process of real-time designing, pricing, procuring and delivering data connectivity solutions. One Marketplace has located points of presence at key aggregation points, such as Equinix, to deliver the flexibility to connect to hundreds of Cloud and IT service providers while improving time to market and total cost of ownership. Global Capacity enables today’s businesses to make strategic, intelligence-driven business decisions that allow them to purchase the right connectivity for the right application at the right location and the right price.
The benefits of turning to One Marketplace for Cloud connectivity include:
- Visibility into the availability, technology and real-time pricing of network solutions
- Connectivity to 9.6 million commercial addresses
- Normalized last mile delivery with local Points-of-Presence for best proximity and scale
- Aggregation of network and services for streamlined turn-up and reduced management complexity, enabling business to efficiently and securely use their Cloud resources as if they were simply another node on their private WAN
- Simple to use marketplace portal and robust API in support of cloud ecosystem to design, price and order in real-time
- Proactive and predictive network monitoring and management by expert technical engineer
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Approved Service Provider
Global Capacity is an approved provider for Equinix Cloud Exchange, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. Leveraging Global Capacity’s One Marketplace and its Connect Marketplace application, businesses can simply design, price and order dedicated, private and high-performance connectivity between their chosen cloud platform and their data center, office location or colocation environment.
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
We are always glad to help!
Put our years of experience to work for you.Contact Us Today
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.