Managed Service Providers
As a Managed Service Provider, you are constantly looking for ways to lower cost of sales, increase high-margin service offerings, extend reach, and deliver differentiated, high-quality services to your customers. We enable you to do them all with a single interconnection to our One Marketplace™ platform.
One Marketplace offers automated pricing and streamlined service delivery of global network connectivity. Its automation capabilities improve pricing and delivery efficiencies while reducing the cost of procuring access networks globally. The platform provides MSPs with visibility into access network pricing and availability in a matter of minutes. You will have access to network capacity across multiple technologies and geographies, as well as access to accurate, automated data to ensure the most competitive rates for your customers.
Today's MSPs are often plagued with the challenge of supporting multiple types of equipment in their core while managing different types of interconnects. Through our One Hub Interconnect to One Marketplace, Global Capacity provides MSPs the flexibility to procure both Ethernet and TDM access services over one Ethernet interconnection.
One Hub Interconnect provides MSPs:
- The flexibility to procure both Ethernet and TDM-based access services over one Ethernet interconnection
- The ability to connect to Global Capacity’s 9.6 million commercial addresses in the U.S. with native Ethernet services with one External Network-to-Network Interface (ENNI)
- Near-ubiquitous TDM reach leveraging the same Ethernet interconnect port for ultimate reach and flexibility
- Decreased port and cross-connect costs
- Reduced complexity of operations processes for ordering, turn-up, monitoring, maintenance and repair
- The ability to provide ubiquitous services by automating the procurement of network connectivity
- The ability to cost-effectively and efficiently expand their network
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
With One Marketplace, MSPs can:
- Accelerate time-to-market leveraging one interconnection to reach multiple access networks, all via one provider
- Extended network reach with a single interconnection that delivers local, regional, national and global network connectivity
- Access real-time pricing and ordering leveraging an automated online platform
- Reduce complexity of delivering access network solutions with a single MSA, uniform terms, conditions and SLAs
- Ensure consistent service delivery and NOC support for ordering, turn-up, monitoring, maintenance and repair - no matter where the networks are delivering connectivity
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.