Carrier Off-Net Access
Service providers often come across business opportunities that require them to provide bandwidth off-net, or outside of their coverage area. They are faced with the option of partnering with multiple competitors to cover a broad geography or finding a carrier with network architecture large enough to support this type of demand.
Global Capacity operates under a simple understanding - in telecommunications, no one operator owns networks everywhere. By interconnecting hundreds of access networks in the market, we are able to extend the reach of our clients across a wide collection of the best access network owners. In different areas of the network, service providers likely have excess bandwidth capacity that they need to take to market in the most cost-effective manner.
Global Capacity’s One Marketplace™ is a transparent and efficient way for network operators to buy and sell global access solutions more cost-effectively. The platform offers automated pricing, ordering and provisioning of access networks and is easily accessible via an online interface or API.
Through a simple interconnection into the One Marketplace network enabled by Global Capacity’s aggregation and demarcation architecture, customers can extend their reach and secure network access solutions more efficiently and cost-effectively through a single, trusted partner.
Benefits of Carrier Off-Net Access
- Over 40 million commercial addresses searchable worldwide
- Enhanced QoS for service providers’ customers
- Differentiated off-net services enable providers to maximize revenues and reduce OpEx
- SLA-assured Ethernet service or full line rate TDM services
- Full control over your customers
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
- Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) interconnections that expand the reach of global service providers’ network capabilities
- NNI interconnections that allow for spare capacity to be identified, aggregated and actively marketed
- Full suite of TDM interconnects, from DS3 to OC-192 with off-net access links from DS1 to OC-48
- 1GE or 10GE ENNIs combined with access services from 1.5Mbps to 1Gbps E-line, E-Access EPL, and EVPL service from the hub
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.