Making Enterprise Branches Agile and Efficient with Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN).
Today’s enterprise employees in branch offices consume a lot of wide area network (WAN) bandwidth as they increasing use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud-hosted applications, download large rich-media files, and perform other bandwidth-intensive activities. Just like employees in headquarters, those in branch offices need reliable and high-performance network connections when accessing data and applications in private and public clouds. Now, businesses can have the best of both worlds — private line quality and Internet economics — with Global Capacity Managed Hybrid Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) Service. It provides enterprise-grade performance, visibility, and control over hybrid of access services. WAN traffic is automatically steered across the best service and most-optimal paths. The solution implements concepts from software-defined networking (SDN), designed into its customer-premises equipment (CPE) and cloud service gateways.
COMPLETE WAN SOLUTION FOR ENTERPRISE
SIMPLIFY WAN DEPLOYMENT WITH MANAGED SD-WAN
- Bring branch location on line in minutes with zero touch branch Edge devices using cloud activation and management.
- Automatic selection of route for best direct path eliminates backhauling of WAN traffic for SaaS applications like Oracle, Office365, VoIP and other cloud applications.
- Unified architecture to scale from one site to 1000s of remote office locations seamlessly.
- Managed SD-WAN eliminates upfront CAPEX costs.
LEVERAGE MULTIPLE BROADBAND, PRIVATE NETWORK AND LTE LINKS FOR BEST PERFORMANCE
- Optimize multiple access links including Broadband, LTE, MPLS and private Ethernet lines into a hybrid, high bandwidth WAN to support critical applications, large data file access and collaboration with voice and video and virtual desktops.
- High-performance WAN with dynamic multi-path steering and on-demand link remediation for redundancy and business continuity protection.
- Smart QoS with application-aware classification for 2200+ applications for granular control based on custom business objectives.
- Enterprise wide monitoring and group policy setting for all sites, ISPs, applications and users
CENTRALIZED MANAGEMENT, CONTROL AND POLICY ENFORCEMENT
- Automatic, single click site-to-site VPN for branch-to-headquarters and direct branch-to-branch traffic.
- Monitor real-time status and health from the web dashboard.
- Define your business policies based on application priorities, usage, and security goals.
Global Capacity has been shortlisted for a Leading Lights award. Click here to read more.
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Performance is Key
Global Capacity’s selection of VeloCloud™ Networks, Inc., the Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN™ company, was based on a unique set of differentiated advantages that enhance our One Marketplace model by enabling us to further optimize application performance and reliably deliver a variety of services over any combination of network access technology.
- Dynamic Multi-Path: Packets are steered to the optimal link based on performance metrics, application requirements, business priority of the application, and link cost
- Forward Error Correction: When real-time traffic (e.g., VOIP) with higher business priority is identified, forward error correction can be performed to reduce or eliminate packet loss. A combination of packet steering and forward error correction reduced voice degradation to less than 1% of the time.
- Real-time Analytics: A dashboard displays network and application performance that can be used to make traffic control decisions, such as treating real-time interactive and bulk streams differently. The service classifies over 2,300 applications, which enables granular control of applications when optimizing QoS.
Learn how SD-WAN can benefit your business
Schedule a call with one of our network specialists to discuss ways to improve your WAN application performance while reducing costs.
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
We are always glad to help!
Put our years of experience to work for you.Contact Us Today
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.