Small to Medium Business
Whether your company has 5 or 500 employees and is a stand-alone company or a remote location within a larger organization, you need fully-managed network solutions that meet your budgetary and technological requirements, giving you the ability to scale operations according to your organizational needs.
Leveraging our award-winning One Marketplace™, Global Capacity offers a range of reliable connectivity options to keep your business connected. One Marketplace simplifies the procurement and management of network connectivity services by providing real-time market rate comparison with network availability assessment, ordering and provisioning capabilities combined with physical interconnectivity - all governed by a single Master Service Agreement (MSA).
With transparency into pricing and visibility into available capacity across multiple technologies and geographies, One Marketplace enables Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) to reduce connectivity headaches, make intelligence- driven decisions and manage connectivity in a way that is right for their business, not the needs of their network provider.
One Marketplace Connectivity Options
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) - DSL is a good fit for businesses seeking a network solution to run non-mission-critical applications, and generally requiring faster download than upload speeds. One of our most cost-effective solutions, DSL offers download speeds up to 20 Mbps and 99% uptime.
- Business Ethernet - Symmetric Ethernet is a good choice for businesses requiring more bandwidth for multimedia applications, remote connections, Private Networks (VPNs), and application hosting.
- T1 / Bonded T1 - T1 solutions are the best fit for growing small and medium businesses, requiring robust Service Level Agreements (SLAs), 99.99% uptime, more remote locations, nationwide availability and dedicated bandwidth. In addition, T1 supports voice services and multiple Internet users.
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
How One Marketplace Benefits SMBs
- Cost-effective, secure and reliable network connectivity solutions
- Diverse network solutions for business continuity and protection
- High-speed Internet across a single or multiple sites
- Secure, private connections for Poin of Sale (POS) and security systems
- Connectivity to data and applications that are housed off-site or in the Cloud
- Flexible solutions that scale with your needs
- Automated design, pricing, ordering and provisioning of connectivity
- Multiple connectivity options (Business Ethernet, T1, Broadband, Wide Area Network (WAN), etc.)
- Application delivery and high availability
- Connectivity to 40 million commercial sites across 50 markets
- Real-time access to market rates and intelligence
- A single MSA, SLA, invoice and point of contact
- Proactive and predictive network monitoring and management by expert technical engineers
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.