System Integrators are faced with the challenge of integrating new or legacy hardware, packaged or custom software, and communications infrastructure in a way that delivers an end-to-end solution for customers on a day-to-day basis. The development and deployment of a customized, private network design, as well as the extension of that connectivity to each and every business application and customer location are critical to achieving interoperability as well as maintaining the standard of quality expected by end customers.
Government, Healthcare, Financial, and other sectors adhering to certain levels of regulatory compliance also require specific business applications to be embedded within their network design. These applications require highly secure, reliable and scalable networks that provide reliability, connectivity, and flexibility for continued growth. System Integrators turn to Global Capacity to provide all of the above in one simple solution.
Leveraging our award-winning platform, One Marketplace™, Global Capacity allows System Integrators to deliver critical connectivity, interoperability and a consistent customer experience through one reliable, secure network. Global Capacity helps mitigate the complexity associated with connectivity and offers one interconnect from one provider, governed by a single MSA with uniform terms, conditions and SLAs.
One Marketplace Empowers System Integrators
- Fast connectivity and turn-up to accelerate time-to-market
- Critical connectivity to build out even the most complex, hybrid network solutions
- Substantial cost-savings delivered via decreased operational expenses
- Scalability for future growth
- A significant advantage over competitors in the market
- Enhanced data security and privacy
- Substantial reductions in network latency
- Superior service and support that can be passed on to their customers