As enterprises look to usher in the new age of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) business culture, Cloud computing and distributed workforces, their need to effectively connect corporate headquarters, remote office locations and third-party data centers grows more critical. Global Capacity’s Wide Area Network (WAN) Optimization technology enables enterprises to design the right connectivity for the right applications at the right locations to help you meet the evolving needs of your business.
From MPLS to Ethernet to secure Internet connectivity, Global Capacity’s WAN Optimization solution leverages our award-winning One Marketplace™ to identify the optimal design for your network in order to optimize cost, performance and connectivity.
The Right Connectivity for Your Business Locations
WAN Optimization provides:
- Enhanced end-user experience and overall business productivity by dramatically increasing effective bandwidth, reducing latency, and improving application performance
- Simplified central management and monitoring while providing enhanced usability with intuitive workflow-based management tools and real-time connection monitoring
- Integrated transparently with any physical or virtual network infrastructure, providing significant investment protection for existing network designs with a clear migration path
- Reduced cost with centralization of servers and IT services, decreased bandwidth and improved employee efficiency
- Evolution to the Cloud by removing performance barriers that pose a challenge to data center virtualization
Our solution combines the industry’s most powerful network design application, Connect Marketplace, with enterprise-grade connectivity utilizing a dedicated, reliable core network based on distributed Points of Presence (PoPs) and industry-leading interconnected access networks with centralized end-to-end WAN visibility.
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
With WAN Optimization from Global Capacity, you can quickly design WANs with point-and-click ease, all from one view with more intelligence and less risk.
- Visibility into network availability, pricing and the technology connecting business locations
- Real-time, automated pricing of network connectivity
- “What-if” modeling to reduce time spent on designing, pricing and ordering complex, multi-location bids
- Easy ordering enables you to buy your design with a click of a mouse from a single provider
- One MSA, SLA and bill to simplify network procurement and free up your IT teams
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
We are always glad to help!
Put our years of experience to work for you.Contact Us Today
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.